$10.00 – $20.00
Coconut Oil Equine & Canine Dog Soap with Pure Lavender, Rosemary & Lemongrass Essential Oils & added Calendula Petals
- Coconut Oil - provides a high foaming lather and is also known for its anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It nourishes with Vitamin E, moisturising and cleansing at the same time!
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) - Traditionally known for its calming scent lavender has been used to support anxiety, depression, skin irritation, and promote relaxation since ancient times.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) - Traditionally used to stimulate hair growth, support itchy skin, and repel biting insects. In folklore, rosemary is used for pain relief.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Flexuous) - Traditionally known for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is often used for a soothing effect and provides a delightful citrus scent.
- Calendula Petals (Calendula Officinalis) – Traditionally known for its anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties calendula is often used to heal wounds, soothe skin conditions, and hydrate.
The outer scent of the bar will fade over time, but return as the bar is used and the oils within are released.
100g - Single dog households
200g - Soap on a Rope, multi-dog or horse households
The 200 g bars of soap are attached to a biodegradable hemp rope that slips over your hand making it easy to hold while you scrub. You can also hang it up when not in use.
*WholistiSOAPs are not suitable for puppies or foals under the age of 14 weeks. Avoid contact with the eyes during use and always test on a small area of skin or hair to ensure there is no reaction before first use. Any being can have an allergy no matter how natural the product is!
PAYMENT, DELIVERY & RETURNS
The Wholistic Equestrian accepts payment via credit card and bank transfer. All prices are shown in AUD and include GST.
Orders will not be dispatched until full payment, including postage has been received.
Postage is via Australia Post. Upon completion of cleared funds, your order will be dispatched within 3 business days for ready-made WholistiBEAD sets and WholistiSOAPS. Bach Flower Remedies will be posted express shipping within 24 hours of consultation and custom made WholistiBEADS will be shipped within 2 weeks of finalising your design. Depending on location, your order may take 2-14 days to arrive.
Delivery of all products is available internationally.
All products are intended for use in horses or dogs and as specified in the product information of each particular product.
Bach Flower Remedy products are also intended for use in humans as specified in the product information of each particular product.
All products are made and packaged in Australia.
We take great pride in our products and service. If you’re not happy with the product or service you have received please contact us immediately so that we may rectify the situation.
We are positive you will be delighted with your purchase from The Wholistic Equestrian. However, if the product is incorrect or faulty please contact us for a replacement or exchange. The Wholistic Equestrian must be notified within 5 days of receipt of the product, no claims will be acknowledged after this time. To be considered for replacement or exchange, all product packaging must be unopened and show no signs of damage or tampering. The item must be returned within 14 days of notifying The Wholistic Equestrian. Once the returned product has been received we will issue a replacement or exchange.
Postage for returned goods is at the customers’ expense. It is recommended that the customer requests proof of posting as The Wholistic Equestrian will not be held liable for goods lost in transit. The customer is responsible for all postage costs including reissuing costs. Initial postage costs will not be refunded unless the return is a result of our error.
How to Return Goods
If you need to return an item, please contact The Wholistic Equestrian via email
The Wholistic Equestrian accepts no responsibility for the misinterpretation or misuse of any products or information presented on this website.
Information on this website is purely for educational purposes. We encourage customers to do their own research and seek advice from their Veterinarian or Health Care Practitioner prior to use.
This website is not intended to be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified Veterinarian.
The products listed are not recommended by The Wholistic Equestrian as replacements for medication prescribed by a qualified Veterinarian.
The Wholistic Equestrian is not responsible for any injury or damage whilst using or wearing WholistiBEADS.