Enthusiasm, Joy, Motivation, Goals
Size: Will fit horses whose neck measurements (based on our measuring instructions below) are 54 – 58 inches.
If you like the look of a set but you’re unsure if it will fit, take your horse’s measurement (following the instructions below) and contact us to order the same set in the size to fit your horse. We’ll then make the same design in the size to fit your horse and post it to you within 5 business days. No amendments can be made to the design.
This set includes Orange Acrylic Beads with Orange and White Marble Effect Beads, finished with a Red Aventurine Pendant.
1 in stock
- Use orange where there is boredom, a lack of interest or a sense of over-seriousness
- Orange represents joy and enthusiasm
- Is connected to the root chakra
- Helps to balance masculine and feminine energies. The being and doing in our lives
- Improves the ability to see possibilities
- Helps with our motivation and will power
- It is said to contain both fire and earth energy
- It is seen as a stone of manifestation through action
- This set is great for those who have goals they want to achieve
Thicker materials like lead ropes or lunge lines cause measurement errors.
Measurements are taken around the 'driveline' - just in front of the shoulder.
If you use a breastplate or any other type of tack around your horse’s chest, please measure with this in place.
Measure Around the Driveline
- Using your string, measure from in front of the withers around the neck and back to the withers.
- Add 1 -2 inches to allow the beads to sit comfortably.
- Tie the string, loose enough to be able to adjust if required, to assess where you would like your WholistiBEADS to sit.
- Make any required adjustments to where you would like your WholistiBEADS to sit and tie a knot.
Tie a Knot in the String
- Slip the loop calmly over your horse’s head once you are happy with your measurements. If your horse is not comfortable with this, cut the string at the desired size.
- Place your piece of string or bailer twine against a tape measure to record the length of cord you require.
- If the string is still tied, ensure it is pulled tightly alongside the tape measure and double your measurements to acquire the needed length.
- If you were unable to tie the string to take over your horse’s head, measure the total length.
Measure the String
We can make designs to suit any size horse! Each set comes with a toggle to make slight adjustments to sizing as your horse changes through the seasons. All sets include an alligator clip to attach to the horse's mane and hold the beads in place.
If you are ever unsure about how to measure, please contact us
PAYMENT, DELIVERY & RETURNS
The Wholistic Equestrian accepts payment via credit card and bank transfer. All prices are shown in AUD and include GST.
Orders will not be dispatched until full payment, including postage has been received.
Postage is via Australia Post. Upon completion of cleared funds, your order will be dispatched within 3 business days for ready-made WholistiBEAD sets and WholistiSOAPS. Bach Flower Remedies will be posted express shipping within 24 hours of consultation and custom made WholistiBEADS will be shipped within 2 weeks of finalising your design. Depending on location, your order may take 2-14 days to arrive.
Delivery of all products is available internationally.
All products are intended for use in horses or dogs and as specified in the product information of each particular product.
Bach Flower Remedy products are also intended for use in humans as specified in the product information of each particular product.
All products are made and packaged in Australia.
We take great pride in our products and service. If you’re not happy with the product or service you have received please contact us immediately so that we may rectify the situation.
We are positive you will be delighted with your purchase from The Wholistic Equestrian. However, if the product is incorrect or faulty please contact us for a replacement or exchange. The Wholistic Equestrian must be notified within 5 days of receipt of the product, no claims will be acknowledged after this time. To be considered for replacement or exchange, all product packaging must be unopened and show no signs of damage or tampering. The item must be returned within 14 days of notifying The Wholistic Equestrian. Once the returned product has been received we will issue a replacement or exchange.
Postage for returned goods is at the customers’ expense. It is recommended that the customer requests proof of posting as The Wholistic Equestrian will not be held liable for goods lost in transit. The customer is responsible for all postage costs including reissuing costs. Initial postage costs will not be refunded unless the return is a result of our error.
How to Return Goods
If you need to return an item, please contact The Wholistic Equestrian via email
The Wholistic Equestrian accepts no responsibility for the misinterpretation or misuse of any products or information presented on this website.
Information on this website is purely for educational purposes. We encourage customers to do their own research and seek advice from their Veterinarian or Health Care Practitioner prior to use.
This website is not intended to be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified Veterinarian.
The products listed are not recommended by The Wholistic Equestrian as replacements for medication prescribed by a qualified Veterinarian.
The Wholistic Equestrian is not responsible for any injury or damage whilst using or wearing WholistiBEADS.