WholistIMMUNE 1kg (Immuno Support Mix)
Could your horse benefit from WholistIMMUNE?
WholistIMMUNE is a preventative blend that may support your horse’s immune system. A horse with strong immunities is much less susceptible to disease and ill effects from unexpected stressful situations that are sometimes out of our control.
If your horse is experiencing:
- Allergies (sometimes a sign of a hyperactive immune system)
- Frequent infections or abscesses
- Slowly healing wounds
- Runny nose
- Weight loss
- Low energy
- Skin conditions
They may benefit from the support of WholistIMMUNE.
A healthy immune system supports your horse through:
- Season changes
- Exposure to other sick horses
- Fighting infection or disease
- Stress from travel, moving, herd dynamic, or undesirable living conditions
- A high toxin load (for example from injections)
- Old age
- Rosehip - packed full of nutrients that are traditionally known to stimulate immune function and support the digestive system, a natural antihistamine.
- Echinacea - antibacterial and anti-fungal, may support stimulated immune function, soothe and clear airways, red blood cells and haemoglobin and help the upper respiratory system with anti-inflammatory action.
- Kelp - provides minerals and vitamin B12, anti-inflammatory, anti-immune stimulant and antiviral.
- Licorice - anti-inflammatory, may help soothe airways, relax bronchial spasms and stimulate cortisol production. Remember! 70% of the immune system is within the gastrointestinal tract, so it’s important we support this when striving for a healthy horse.
- Garlic - immune system booster, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-allergy, contains over 160 compounds.
- Fenugreek - anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal, high in Vitamins A, D and E may reduce thick mucus production, relieve coughing.
Horses: 1 scoop daily, approx. 20g, based on scoop supplied
Ponies: 1/2 scoop daily, approx. 10g, based on scoop supplied
For best results, double the recommended dosage for the first two weeks
This product will last one horse approx 50 days based on the above dosage rate following initial dosage
PAYMENT, DELIVERY & RETURNS
The Wholistic Equestrian accepts payment via credit card and bank transfer. All prices are shown in AUD and include GST.
Orders will not be dispatched until full payment, including postage has been received.
Postage is via Australia Post. Upon completion of cleared funds, your order will be dispatched within 3 business days for herbal products and ready-made WholistiBEAD sets and within 2 weeks for custom made WholistiBEADS. Depending on location, your order may take 2-14 days to arrive.
Delivery to International addresses is not available.
All products are intended for use in horses or dogs and as specified in the product information of each particular product. All products are packaged in Australia and intended for sale within Australia only.
We take great pride in our products and service. If you’re not happy with the product or service you have received please contact us immediately so that we may rectify the situation.
We are positive you will be delighted with your purchase from The Wholistic Equestrian. However, if the product is incorrect or faulty please contact us for a replacement or exchange. The Wholistic Equestrian must be notified within 5 days of receipt of product, no claims will be acknowledged after this time. To be considered for replacement or exchange, all product packaging must be unopened and show no signs of damage or tampering. The item must be returned within 14 days of notifying The Wholistic Equestrian. Once the returned product has been received we will issue a replacement or exchange.
Postage for returned goods is at the customers’ expense. It is recommend that the customer requests proof of posting as The Wholistic Equestrian will not be held liable for goods lost in transit. The customer is responsible for all postage costs including reissuing costs. Initial postage costs will not be refunded unless the return is a result of our error.
How to Return Goods
If you need to return an item, please contact The Wholistic Equestrian via email
Use of Herbs in Equestrian Sport
The Wholistic Equestrian accepts no responsibility for the misinterpretation or misuse of any products or information presented on this website.
Information on this website is purely for educational purposes. We encourage customers to do their own research and seek advice from their Veterinarian or Health Care Practitioner prior to use.
This website is not intended to be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified Veterinarian.
The products listed are not recommended by The Wholistic Equestrian as replacements for medication prescribed by a qualified Veterinarian.
The Wholistic Equestrian are not at liberty to advise on whether a particular herb, or herbs and/or any other products may return a positive swab or which constituents of a particular herb may be targeted in a swabbing program. It is the purchaser’s/owner’s responsibility to keep themselves updated on prohibited substances in their respective competition industries. For regulations pertaining to banned, or prohibited substances, in equestrian sport, please consult the governing body of the discipline you intend to compete in.
The Wholistic Equestrian will not be held liable for any disciplinary action taken against individuals who choose to use herbs and/or any other products/services at a competitive level in their chosen discipline.
Storage of Herbs & Supplements
Herbs & Supplements are best stored in airtight containers out of direct light, in a cool, dark place.